london Brawling have made it to the WFTDA Championships 2017. Great!
But it’s in Philadelphia, USA. That’s a whole ocean away. Agh!
Help us get there by donating money to our travel fund, and in return you can get some of these fun and fabulous gifts.
London Brawling is the All-Star team for London Rollergirls (LRG), a women’s sports league owned and run by the participants in a do-it-yourself capacity. We endeavour to empower women and girls by promoting athleticism, good sportsmanship, both teamwork and independence, and positive self-image. Our vision is to promote and grow the sport of roller derby and build a competitive sporting organisation.We’ve been pioneers on the European and international circuit since being the first team outside of North America to compete at WFTDA Playoffs (Regionals) and Championships, and we build grassroots roller derby talent with our travel teams (Brawl Saints and Batter C), Rec League, hosting bootcamps around the UK, and with our new junior league.
If we reach our target, we will form a special Brawling human pyramid at the top of the Rocky steps in Philadelphia, and stream it all on Facebook Live for your pleasure.
THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who has supported us so far, we love you so much. We want to work hard to represent Europe at international level so anything you can donate would be much appreciated!
SPOTLIGHT ON: £40 BRAWLING LIFE ADVICE!
For a mere £40 you could get the answer to all life’s questions with Brawling’s Life Advice videos. They include:
– Top Fitness Gone Rogue tips.
– How to be cool with Gaz (she is cool).
– Rollergirl Realness: Kid Block’s guide to looking immaculate on track.
– Eat your way to a vegan butt of steel with Katie Black.
– Shaolynn Scarlett’s karaoke top 5.
– Rollerskating mamas with Kristen “Kitty” Lee and Juke Boxx.
– Learn Spanish with Esther “Gogo” Arocha.
– Bonus Spotify playlist with all the tunes that get London Brawling PUMPED!
Help spread the word!
Visit here for more details: